Aggressive Seeley CA Military Defense Attorneys
When You Need a Court Martial Lawyer in Seeley CA
Seeley CA Military Defense Lawyers
Our defense attorneys have successfully defended military personnel around the world.
The experienced military attorneys at Gonzalez & Waddington have earned a reputation for representing military personnel at military installations worldwide. If you are stationed in Seeley CA and are accused of a military offense, then retaining the most hard-hitting defense attorney can be the difference between getting convicted versus winning your case or redeeming your career. Our military defense attorneys defend Seeley CA military personnel in both criminal and administrative matters to include defending military service members suspect of sexual assault, murder, and other offenses under military law.
This video is a great example of why you need to retain the best criminal defense lawyers that you can find.
Our criminal defense attorneys defend false accusations of rape, child abuse, and sexual assault under Article 120 UCMJ, 120b UCMJ, and 120c UCMJ.
Unlike the majority of civilian court martial attorneys or your free military attorney, pleading guilty is not something we do often. We compel the military to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. We take nearly every criminal case to trial and fight the allegations in front of a jury.
Our military court martial outcomes are clear. The suspected military service member and his or her well being is our main concern. Our defense lawyers keep smaller caseloads than the average appointed military defense attorney so that we can focus on each case separately. Your case will not be outsourced to a third party and we will not intimidate you into pleading guilty at the eleventh hour. Our military criminal defense lawyers have fought military court martial and administrative separation cases in the U.S. and globally.
Seeley CA Court Martial Lawyers
Our hard-hitting military defense lawyers will use our history to defend your court martial or administrative separation (ADSEP) case at Seeley CA. Service members working at Seeley CA merit the best court martial attorneys possible to represent them at their court martial or administrative separation (ADSEP) board.
If you or a loved one are stationed in Seeley CA and are accused of a UCMJ offense such as sexual assault or if you are confronted with an admin separation, NJP, show cause board, letter of reprimand, then contact our court martial defense attorneys today.
Click here for military law resources: NMCCA Rules – JAA Inn of Court
Seeley, CA : Know About this census-designated place
Seesly, CA is a census-designated place in California located in the Imperial county. It is names after Henry Seeley, who was an early developer of Imperial County. El Centro metro falls within a distance of about 7-5 miles from Seeley, CA, and this place sits astride across the great Imperial Fault, flanked on the western side by the famous New River. According to the data given in the state legislature, Seeley is named the 40th district, which was ratified by the US Senate. Among the Assembly Districts, Seeley, CA occupies the 56th position.
Key Highlights of Seeley, CA
- Seeley, CA is such an area, which never experiences extreme weather. Here there is a mild desert climate and ample sunshine all through the year. Climatic variations are almost negligible, with only a steady descending air and high pressure. It can be said that Seeley, CA has a mild and temperate desert climate with no extreme temperature conditions.
- Quite like the Imperial Valley, the entire Seeley is located below the sea level.
- According to the United Nations Census Bureau that recorded the population of Seeley in 2010, the total number of population was 1,739. There were mixed variations of African Americans, Native Americans, Pacific Islanders, White and even large number of people who belonged to the Asian origin.
- There were households as well as quarters in which people lived like groups and joint community basis, for exchanging cultural and social programs.
- There are generally no political murders and the rate of criminal activities are also very low. As a result, several residential and joint club ventures are taking initiative to build up staying areas and houses and apartments in the Seeley area of California.
- It was also recorded by the 2010Census that 66.4 percent of the total population that inhabited Seeley, CA, consisted of married couples, and out of 438 households that they studied as part of their survey, about 54.8 had children who were under the age group 18, and those who lived along with their parents.
- About 9.8 percent of the entire households were made of individuals, and not groups as such, and only 4.8 percent had someone who lived alone, and who was 65 years or more.
- The median income for a household in the CDP was $31,058, and the median income for a family was $31,667. Males had a median income of $28,654 versus $20,625 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $9,539. About 22.2% of families and 26.3% of the population were below the poverty line, including 36.0% of those under age 18 and 18.0% of those age 65 or over.
- The median household income in the CDP was $31,058, and the median family income was $31,667. The median income of males is $28,654, and for females, it is $20,625 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $9,539.
- Approximately 26.3% of the population were below the poverty line. This included 36.0% below 18 years and 18.0% 65 years or above.
Military Base at Seeley, CA
- For the successful completion of any government project, planning and execution of military works and for providing help in times of national disaster or emergency, military is always needed. Naval bases, which are present in Seeley CA is a big advantage.
- For the recruitment of armed forces cadres, their training and military development and their boarding and lodging, the Exchange Navy Lodge situated in Seeley CA introduces several measures each year to enhance the military base of USA.
- This place also has naval air facilities and works in collaboration with the US Federal government and the other military bases in the nearby areas:
- As there is no extreme weather in the Seeley, CA area, extensive training programs are launched throughout the year. The training facilities also cater to international soldiers who come to stay in California, and those who serve the American nation during times of war or national emergency.
- The army bunkers, camps and naval bases also strengthen the US defense forces. Every year, thousands of dollars are spent for the betterment of the Seeley military base.
- Although the Seeley CA military base is not the largest one, but it definitely plays a significant role in developing the defense of the country.
- California Military Defense Lawyers
- Barstow CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Coronado CA Military Defense Lawyers
- El Segundo CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Fairfield CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Lemoore CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Lompoc CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Los Angeles CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Marysville CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Monterey CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Mountain View CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Oceanside CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Petaluma CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Point Hueneme CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Point Mugu CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Ridgecrest CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Rosamond CA Military Defense Lawyers
- San Diego CA Military Defense Lawyers
- San Jose CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Seeley CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Sunnyvale CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Twenty-nine Palms CA Military Defense Lawyers