Aggressive Ridgecrest CA Military Defense Attorneys
When You Need a Court Martial Lawyer in Ridgecrest CA
Ridgecrest CA Military Defense Lawyers
The hard-hitting military attorneys at Gonzalez & Waddington have gained a reputation for defending military service members at military installations worldwide. If you are stationed in Ridgecrest CA and are under investigation for a military offense, then having the most aggressive court martial defense attorney can be the difference between going to jail versus winning your case or redeeming your career. Our court martial attorneys defend Ridgecrest CA service members in both criminal and administrative matters to include representing service members suspect of sex assault, drug use, and other crimes under the UCMJ.
Unlike most civilian military criminal defense attorneys or your free military attorney, pleading guilty is an option of last resort. Our attorneys make the military to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. We take almost every criminal case to trial and fight the allegations in front of a panel.
Our military court martial victories are clear. The suspected military service member and his or her future is our primary concern. Our military criminal defense lawyers maintain lighter caseloads than the typical appointed defense lawyer so that we can focus on every trial separately. Your case will not be delegated to a third party and we will not force you into taking a dive at the last minute. Our military criminal defense lawyers have fought military court martial and administrative separation (ADSEP) cases in the United States and around the world.
Ridgecrest CA Court Martial Attorneys
Our high-powered court martial defense attorneys will use our skills to defend your court martial or administrative separation case at Ridgecrest CA. Military personnel working at Ridgecrest CA merit the best court martial lawyers available to represent them at their trial or administrative separation hearing.
If you or a family member are stationed in Ridgecrest CA and are suspected of a military crime such as sex assault or if you are dealing with an administrative separation, Article 15, elimination board, reprimand, then contact our court martial defense lawyers immediately.
Ridgecrest California: Discover the all-new spirit of a great tourist spot in America
If you are keen on visiting the Kern County in California, then you can make it a point to visit Ridgecrest CA, which is specifically located in the US route 395, as part of the Indian Wells Valley and this Ridgecrest CA lies almost adjacent to the Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake. As it has been seen from the historical times, initially, the city was agriculturally more productive, but with the gradual passage of development and technical innovation, it has become a company-oriented city in California.
- As Ridgecrest CA is highly populated, it has ample facilities like shopping centers, medical booths, hospitals, nursing homes, clubs, entertainment zones and many other signs of a bustling city life.
- Ridgecrest CA is girdled by four famous mountain ranges which form part of the American subcontinent- the Sierra Nevada on the western part, the Cosos on the North, the Argus range on the East and the El Paso mountains which is located on the Southern part.
- It is also to be noted for greater communication and conveyance facility, that Ridgecrest CA is located at approximately 132 km from the twin areas of Lancaster and Palmdale, and also from Bakersfield and San Bernardino.
- The Inyokern airport is an important platform for both domestic and international flights.
More About Ridgecrest CA
- It is important how Ridgecrest CA is located within two hours interval from the highest as well as the lowest points in the conterminous US. There are major metropolitan areas all around, and the airport provides the destination for both domestic and commercial flights.
- Ridgecrest CA was initially more a farming and agricultural community which had its first post office in the year 1941. There were provisions for orchard and dairy farming and the NOTS or the Naval Ordnance Test Station was opened in 1943, which was a strong military base for the next consecutive years.
- Ridgecrest CA has been affected by several earthquakes in the past few years. There were many earthquakes which were under magnitude 6.0 or even so, which also had certain aftershocks in the nearby earthquake-prone zones.
- The United States Census Bureau recorded that in 2010, Ridgecrest CA was believed to have 27,616 populations, where the community consisted of white and black Americans, African Native Americans, Asians, Pacific Islanders and even people from other races.
Military base near Ridgecrest CA
- The Naval Air Weapons Station is located near Ridgecrest and the nearby cities of Inyokern, Trona and Darwin are also facilitated by the presence of this military base. This naval station is actually a part of the Southwest region of the navy, under the aegis of the Commander, Navy Installations Command. There is a particular intersecting point between the Inyokern Road and the China Lake, and the main entrance of this naval air station is located at this intersection.
- It is to be noted that for defense purposes, China Lake is the largest single most landholding that is occupied and guarded by the United States Navy. Although there has not been much development in land value and composition of the land area during the last few years, the area has been much known basically for its military and naval bases.
- Extensive military and naval research, testing and evaluation of explosives, grenades, arms and ammunitions that are used as wartime necessities are conducted in this region near Ridgecrest CA.
- There is also an area, which is known as the Armitage Field, and in this area, most of the aircraft operations across the China Lake are conducted.
This video is a perfect example of why you should retain the best military defense attorneys that you can find.
- California Military Defense Lawyers
- Barstow CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Coronado CA Military Defense Lawyers
- El Segundo CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Fairfield CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Lemoore CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Lompoc CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Los Angeles CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Marysville CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Monterey CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Mountain View CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Oceanside CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Petaluma CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Point Hueneme CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Point Mugu CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Ridgecrest CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Rosamond CA Military Defense Lawyers
- San Diego CA Military Defense Lawyers
- San Jose CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Seeley CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Sunnyvale CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Twenty-nine Palms CA Military Defense Lawyers