MC Detachment, Guantanamo Bay Naval Base Cuba Military Defense Lawyers
Guantanamo Court-Martial Lawyers
Often called Gitmo or GTMO by coastguardsmen, marines, and sailors, the
MC Detachment, Guantanamo Bay Naval Base Military Lawyer
Guantanamo Bay Naval Base covers 45 square miles of land and water at Guantanamo Bay in Cuba. This is the same place leased by the United States to be used as a naval stations and coaling mines during the 1903 Cuban-American Treaty. It is strategically placed at the southeastern end of Cuba. It is also the first US Naval Base outside the country and the only military post in which the United States has no diplomatic relations.
As early as 1959, the Cuban government has constantly resisted against the presence of the US forces in Cuban lands and considers it illegal under modern international law. The naval base houses a military prison, the Guantanamo Bay detention camp for alleged unlawful combatants caught in Afghanistan, Iraq and other places since 2002. International controversy rang when the denial of the torture of prisoners here and protection under the Geneva Conventions.
Service members who are facing legal military matters can surely rely on our international criminal defense law firm, the offices of Gonzalez & Waddington.
Marine Corps Bases where our military defense lawyers defend military court-martial cases, sexual assault cases, and administrative actions:
- Blount Island Command, Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany
- Butler Marine Base
- Camp Foster
- Camp Fuji
- Camp Kinser
- Camp Lemonnier
- Camp Lester
- Camp Schwab
- Marine Corps Air Station Yuma
- Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton
- Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center 29 Palms
- Marine Corps Air Station Miramar
- Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego
- Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany
- Marine Corps Base Hawaii, Kaneohe Bay
- Stone Bay, Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune
- MC Air Station Cherry Point
- Marine Corps Air Station New River
- Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort
- MCRD Parris Island
- Henderson Hall
- MC Base Quantico
Our group of military defense lawyers wisely defends service members throughout the globe. Our presence is felt in Europe (Germany, Italy, England, Spain, Cypress, Belgium, Turkey), the Middle East (including Bahrain, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Qatar), the Pacific Rim (Korea, Guam, Hawaii, Japan) and throughout the United States.
We specialize in taking care of the following situations:
- court-martial cases,
- pre-charging investigation and representation,
- UCMJ Article 120 sexual assault,
- show cause boards,
- administrative separation boards,
- Article 15s and non-judicial punishment (NJP),
- Article 32 investigations,
- discharge upgrades,
- correction of military records,
- various other administrative proceedings,
- and letter of reprimand rebuttals.
Our advocates are powered by decades of experience fighting court-martial cases, administrative proceedings, and military separations, and non-judicial punishment for service members in the Army, Navy, Space Force, Air Force, Marine Corps, and the Coast Guard.
MC Detachment, Guantanamo Bay Naval Base Google Map: