Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Use descriptive words to create a picture in the jury’s mind
- Leading Question: You saw a man lying on the side of the road?
- A better sequence using short, simple leading questions, descriptive statements, adding one new fact at a time:
- You saw a man thrown from the car.
- He was thrown from a Jeep Cherokee .
- The man was lying on the ground.
- In the dirt .
- He was lying on the side of the road.
Military Sexual Assault Defenses: Mistake of Fact Explained by a Military Defense Lawyer