Forward Operating Base Geronimo, Afghanistan
FOB Geronimo Court-Martial Attorneys
This installation is closed.
The Forward Operating Base (FOB) Geronimo is a military expeditionary base located in Afghanistan and built by the United States Marine Corps. This base was originally built in 2009 by the 1st Battalion, 5th Marines after they were deployed as part of the Task Force Leatherneck. The name Geronimo is actually the nickname of the battalion that established the FOB. This group is one of the infantry battalions of the US Marine Corps that was deployed to conduct combat operations in the province of Helmand – specifically the Nawa-I-Barakzayi District.
The exact location of the FOB Geronimo is in an administrative district in Helmand Province, Afghanistan. It is found below the districts of Garmsir, Rig Lashkar Gah and Nad Al. This area is also called as Pashtunistan. Most of the settlers here are from northwest Pakistan and southeast Afghanistan. Six percent of the nation’s crops are grown here. That makes this region the top opium producing district in the area.
Marine Corps Bases where our military defense lawyers defend military court-martial cases, sexual assault cases, and administrative actions:
- Blount Island Command, Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany
- Butler Marine Base
- Camp Foster
- Camp Fuji
- Camp Kinser
- Camp Lemonnier
- Camp Lester
- Camp Marine Corps McTureous
- Camp Schwab
- Marine Corps Air Station Yuma
- Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton
- Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center 29 Palms
- Marine Corps Air Station Miramar
- Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego
- Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany
- Marine Corps Base Hawaii, Kaneohe Bay
- Stone Bay, Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune
- MC Air Station Cherry Point
- Marine Corps Air Station New River
- Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort
- MCRD Parris Island
- Henderson Hall
- MC Base Quantico
All sorts of legal military cases can be helped by our international criminal defense law firm, the Gonzalez & Waddington offices. Service members in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and the Coast Guard who are confronted with court martial cases, administrative proceedings, and military separations, and non-judicial punishments can rely on our veteran lawyers who have decades of combined experience in fighting such cases.
We provide excellent services regarding the following:
- court martial cases,
- pre-charging investigation and representation,
- UCMJ Article 120 sexual assault,
- show cause boards,
- administrative separation boards,
- Article 15s and non-judicial punishment (NJP),
- Article 32 investigations,
- discharge upgrades,
- correction of military records,
- various other administrative proceedings,
- and letter of reprimand rebuttals.
Throughout the United States, Europe (Germany, Italy, England, Spain, Cypress, Belgium, Turkey), the Middle East (including Bahrain, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Qatar), and the Pacific Rim (Korea, Guam, Hawaii, Japan), our bright counsels aggressively defend service members since this is our field of expertise.