Aggressive Denver, CO Military Defense Attorneys
When You Need a Court Martial Lawyer in Denver, CO
Our military defense lawyers have successfully represented military personnel around the world.
The aggressive military attorneys at Gonzalez & Waddington have gained a reputation for representing military personnel at Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Navy, and Coast Guard installations worldwide. If you are stationed in Denver, CO and are suspected of a military crime, then having the most experienced defense attorney can be the difference between losing your career and family versus winning your case or saving your career. Our court martial defense lawyers defend Denver, CO service members in both criminal and administrative matters to include representing military service members accused of sex assault, murder, and other offenses under the UCMJ.
This video is a perfect example of why you must retain the best military defense lawyers available.
Our criminal defense attorneys defend false accusations of rape, child abuse, and sexual assault under Article 120 UCMJ, 120b UCMJ, and 120c UCMJ.
Denver CO Military Defense Lawyers
Unlike most civilian military attorneys or your free military counsel, pleading guilty is not something we commonly recommend. When we are retained, we compel the military to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. We take just about every case to trial and fight the allegations in front of a panel.
Our military court martial outcomes are clear. The accused service member and his or her desired outcome is our main concern. Our court martial attorneys keep smaller caseloads than the average appointed defense lawyer so that we can concentrate on every case individually. Your trial will not be outsourced to a third party and we will not coerce you into a guilty plea at the last minute. Our criminal defense attorneys have successfully defended military court martial and ADSEP cases in the U.S. and worldwide.
Denver, CO Court Martial Lawyers
Our experienced military attorneys will use our experience to defend your court martial or administrative separation case at Denver, CO.
Call today to speak with an experienced military defense attorney.
Military service members working at Denver, CO deserve the best court martial defense attorneys possible to represent them at their trial or administrative separation (ADSEP) hearing.
If you or a family member are stationed in Denver, CO and are accused of a military offense such as sexual assault or if you are facing an administrative separation, NJP, show cause board, reprimand, then call our court martial defense attorneys today.
Denver, Colorado: The hottest and the most happening city
Located in the South Platte River valley, Denver is the most populous city and the municipalities of Colorado and is also its capital. Denver CO is also the most populous county in the entire Colorado, as seen from the 2014 census reports prepared by the Unites States Census Bureau.
Climate, population, geography and more
- Denver is a mix of both a city and a county and it is nicknamed as the Mile High city due to its elevation that is about 1610 meters above the sea level. The 105th Meridian line, which determines the Greenwich Mean Time, passes through this particular city.
- Due to the rapid progress of science, technology and software integrated computer systems, Denver CO is often referred to as the Beta city. More and more professionals flock to this place for off-shore job opportunities.
- The 10 County Denver, Aurora and Lakewood have been ranked as 21st most populous U.S. metropolitan statistical area.
- There are natural and economic resources, schools, hospitals, basic amenities of life, and also a well-planned government and city administrative system.
- The Denver City Council is responsible for approving and amending laws, resolutions, and ordinances. It also has the authority to order investigations with regards to misconduct of Denver’s departmental officials. All elected officials have four-year terms, and they can be elected for a maximum of three terms.
Historical Background of the City
- Denver CO was founded in the month of November in the year 1858, when a severe form of gold rush was going on near the Pike peaks or the Pike mountain ranges. People from all over the world rushed to this place, in search of one of the costliest metals.
- The Montana City was the initial settlement that was planned on the river shoreline of the South Platte River, and this marked the beginning of the establishment of Denver CO.
- Also, there were multiple tribes like the Cheyanne and the Araphoe that inhabited the city of Denver during its inception. In the year 1863, the Western union chose Denver CO as a final and basic strategic point for establishing its regional terminus in this place. The Colorado territory came to be recognized and established in 1861, and there has been a gradual evolution and development of the city since then, also dating till the present time.
Military Air Force Base In Colorado
Denver CO is home to precisely six military bases, which serve the needs of internal security and external safety of the United States. There is an air force academy or the AFB in Colorado, which is also the place for training programs for the military personnel. They are taught emergency skills to combat national and international emergencies like external aggressions, war and threats to the national and global security systems.
There are many retired men from the USAF, who live in the barracks and the army lodges in the Denver, Colorado area. The north end specially has houses for them, and in the most basic sense of the term, the Denver CO military base is the home ground for the air force personnel.
The climate and the economic conditions, as well as the secure and safe environment allow most army people to retire and live in Denver CO. Crime rate is low here as compared to the other cities of America. Apart from this, there are missile testing and evaluation centers, search centers for army and air force people, and also facilities for emergency military training.