Aggressive Colorado Springs, CO Military Defense Attorneys
When You Need a Court Martial Lawyer in Colorado Springs, CO
Colorado Springs CO Military Defense Lawyers
Our criminal defense attorneys have successfully represented service members around the world.
The experienced defense attorneys at Gonzalez & Waddington have gained a reputation for defending military members at Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Navy, and Coast Guard installations worldwide. If you are stationed in Colorado Springs, CO and are accused of a military offense, then having the most hard-hitting court martial lawyer can be the difference between losing your case versus winning your case or redeeming your career. Our defense lawyers defend Colorado Springs, CO service members in both criminal and administrative matters to include representing service members accused of sex assault, murder, and other offenses under the UCMJ.
This film is a great example of why you must hire the best court martial attorneys available.
Our criminal defense attorneys defend false accusations of rape, child abuse, and sexual assault under Article 120 UCMJ, 120b UCMJ, and 120c UCMJ.
Unlike most civilian military defense attorneys or your assigned military counsel, pleading guilty is not something we do often. We make the military to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. We take just about every case to trial and fight the allegations in front of a jury.
Our military court martial victories speak for themselves. The suspected military service member and his or her desired outcome is our principal concern. Our court martial attorneys maintain lighter caseloads than the typical appointed defense attorney so that we can focus on each trial individually. Your trial will not be delegated to a random attorney and we will not bully you into a guilty plea at the eleventh hour. Our military defense attorneys have successfully defended military court martial and ADSEP cases in the U.S. and worldwide.
Click here for military law resources: AR 27-26: Rules of Prof. Conduct – NMCCA Rules
Colorado Springs: A Traveler’s Paradise Known For Numerous Military Operations
Among the different home rule municipalities that are part of Colorado, USA, Colorado Springs is one of the most famous cities. In fact, it is one of the most talked about municipalities belonging to the El Paso County. The exact location of Colorado Springs Co can be marked at the east central half of the state of Colorado.
- Located in the east central part of the state, Colorado Springs Co stands erect upon the famous Fountain Creek and the state capital of Denver lies at about 60 miles from this spring area.
- The geographical variations of the city can be found very easily, as there are some portions, which remain above the sea level, while some are there, which are part of the downside of the slope.
- Colorado Springs is a Home Rule Municipality, and it is the county seat and the most populous municipality of El Paso County.
- Pikes Peak is one of the most famous mountains in the United States, and the Colorado Springs Co is located at the base of this mountain peak.
- Apart from schools, gardens, entertainment zones, hospitals and nursing homes, Colorado Springs Co also houses the United States Air Force Academy.
- There are many schools, universities and centers of academic excellence and learning, which have been set up with the help of government aid and private institutions and business bodies.
Historical background of Colorado Springs
- A historical analysis of Colorado Springs Co reveals that there were several tribes including the Ute, the Arapahoe and the Cheyenne who were the initial settlers of this place. There are also historical evidences that gold was found in the mines of Colorado Springs. Moreover, it was considered to be the capital of the entire territorial administration under Colorado from the year 1861 till August 1862, when finally the area was transferred to the city of Denver in America.
- There have been multiple phases of annexation of the Colorado Springs territory during different phases in history. For instance, in the year 1891, the Broad moor Land Company built the Broad moor suburb and the Broad moor Casino, which also led to the further development of Colorado Springs Co.
- The Tesla experimental Station and the Alexander Airport are strategic points of communication and conveyance from the different parts of Colorado Springs Co.
The Army Air Base serves as a security force, guarding the community
- In the year 1950, the ENT air force base was chosen as the headquarters at Colorado, during the tumultuous phases of the Cold War. The Air Defense Command played a significant role in this direction, and this military air base was reopened and refurbished in 1951, after the Second World War, as a base station for the USAF. Also, the first few phases of the 1950s and the 1970s were marked by the gradual growth of military bases and military revival with the establishment of the headquarters of NORAD in the Colorado city.
- The ADCOM headquarters are also situated in Colorado Springs Co. In fact, Colorado Springs Co has ample spaces for both army and air force military bases, among which almost all these military base structures and points, are located as guarding the city, as they have headquarters and strategic points all around the city, bordering it to the maximum.
- The Peterson Air Force Base is also a part of the Colorado Springs Co.
- Apart from this, Fort Carson is an installation of the United States Army. Most military bases also have boarding, lodging and emergency staying facilities for people of the army, and on-field training programs are conducted in these military bases.
Colorado Springs, CO Court Martial Lawyers
Our aggressive military defense attorneys will use our experience to fight your court martial or administrative separation (ADSEP) case at Colorado Springs, CO.
Call today to consult with an experienced court martial attorney.
If you or a family member are stationed in Colorado Springs, CO and are accused of a military offense such as sexual assault or if you are facing an administrative discharge, Article 15, elimination board, reprimand, then contact our military lawyers today.