Court Martial Lawyers – Alexandra González-Waddington & Michael Waddington Attorneys at Law
- That the accused, while accompanying the accused’s organization on a march, maneuvers, or similar exercise, straggled.
- That the straggling was wrongful, and
- That under the circumstances, the conduct of the accused was to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces or was of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces.
- “Straggle” means to wander away, to stray, to become separated from, or to lag or linger behind.
- Must plead specific mission or maneuver. See MCM, pt. IV, 107(c).