Skip to content
Scroll to Top
What is required for classified information?
- The following information is required on classified documents or other classified
- Classification level;
- Identity, by name or personal identifier or position, of the OCA
- Agency and office of origin;
- Declassification instructions;
- Concise reason for classification, unless it would reveal additional classified information.
- Classification authorities, should, where practicable, use a classified addendum if the classified information forms a small portion of an otherwise unclassified document.
- Information that has been classified does not become unclassified merely because a document has either been improperly marked or not marked at all.
Court Martial Lawyers – Alexandra González-Waddington & Michael Waddington Attorneys at Law