Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Common SJAR and addendum errors:
- Inaccurately reflect charges and specifications (especially dismissals, consolidations).
- Inaccurately reflect the maximum punishment.
- Omit, misapply pretrial confinement ( Allen , RCM 305(k) credit).
- Omit, misapply Article 15 ( Pierce ) credit.
- Recommend approval of greater than 2/3 forfeitures for periods of no confinement.
- Recommend approval (in special courts-martial) forfeitures and fines (cumulatively)in excess of the court-martial’s jurisdictional limit.
- Add extraneous (and often erroneous) information.
False Accusations of Sexual Assault in the Military & Why Are They So Common?