Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Example. The goal is a concession that the car was blue
- Less persuasive: a single fact, leading question: “The car was blue?”
- More persuasive: A chapter:
- You were standing on the corner.
- The car drove past you.
- The car drove within five feet of you.
- Nothing blocked your view from just five feet.
- It was about 1500 hours.
- It was light out.
- You got a good look at the car.
- Goal question: The car was blue
Closing Arguments Examples: Kick-Ass Closing Arguments Part 1: Closing Argument Template