Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Conditions for parole release
- Prisoner must submit a parole plan and agree to abide by the plan.
- The plan must include:
- A statement of where the prisoner plans to reside and with whom.
- Guaranteed employment, an offer of effective assistance to obtain employment, or acceptance in a valid educational or vocational program.
- A requirement that the prisoner shall comply with State and local registration requirements in the location the prisoner plans to reside.
- Other requirements such as a restitution plan, completion of a substance abuse treatment, participation in counseling or therapy programs, etc.
- The Board may establish and subsequently modify conditions or release as it considers reasonable or appropriate.
- Prisoners who accept parole waive all GCT and EGCT and serve parole till the expiration of their full sentence.
- Parole supervision: Individuals released on parole are under the direct supervision of Federal probation officers.
Closing Arguments Examples: Kick-Ass Closing Arguments Part 1: Closing Argument Template